3 Gallon FastFerment made for 1 - 2 gallon batches. Great for trial batches and smaller lots.
Move over buckets & carboys, FastFerments are taking over! Eliminates racking & transferring by doing primary & secondary fermentation in one vessel.
Easy and efficient
The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers and winemakers to do primary and secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking and transferring between buckets and carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time and labor needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods. With less equipment, clean up is easy.
Benefits over traditional conicals
The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom. This results in two main issues:
You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product.
- As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and the sediment hazes that float up into the product remaining in the unit.
- 3G HDPE Conical Vessel
- union Valve - 3/4" (1.9cm) with coupling
- Hose Barb - 3/8" (0.95cm)
- Mason Jar - 4 oz. (0.12l)
- Mason Jar Adaptor
- Mason Jar Adaptor Gasket
- 5mm Metal Stand
- 3-Piece Airlock
- 240" - Teak Tape
- 1' - 3/8" (0.95cm) Hosing
- White Hose Clamp - 3/8" (0.95cm)
- 6" Screw Top Lid
- Hollow Gasket for 6" Screw Top
- Instructional Manual