We are licensed under the Newfoundland Liquor Commission's Liquor Act and must adhere to certain rules and regulations. Here is a list of requirements you must abide by if you would like to have your wine made on our premises.
You have to sign a contract agreeing to the following conditions:
(We will contact you to set up an appointment when your wine is ready to be made.)
- You must be present and participate in the mixing of the ingredients for your wine.
- If you bring your own bottles, they must have any commercial labels removed.
- You must be present during the bottling of your wine.
- Your wine has to be removed from our premises immediately after bottling.
- The wine is for your personal use only.
Your fermentation fee includes corks and we sanitize your bottles. If you are bringing your own bottles they must be physically clean on the inside. Our sanitizing equipment is unable to remove dried residue. We sell new wine bottles if you need them. We also sell 4 litre wine bags with a dispensing tap. Labels and seals are also available for purchase.
If you would like to learn more about how Ferment-on-Premise works please click on the button below.
How Ferment-on-Premise Works