Oak:2 Body:4 Sweetness:0
Some say that Australia's Aboriginal people have a ceremonial dance that was only ever performed once for an outsider - the Glad Hatter. Legend has it, it was this dance that inspired the Hatter to conjure the first bottle of Australian Shiraz.
This deep ruby red wine is well balanced with lively aromas of black pepper, plums and toasted oak. Full-bodied in structure, it is robustly built with chewy tannins from fermentation on crushed grape skins and streaks of chocolate leading up to an elegant finish
Bundle this kit with shrink seals, labels and corks and get FREE shipping to most Canadian addresses!
Your bundle will include:
- This wine kit
- 30 self-adhesive designer labels
- 30 matching shrink seals
- 30 corks (#9 Long)
- FREE shipping (Overweight & Oversize handling fees still apply).
- Free shipping is for Bundles only. If you add unbundled items to your cart shipping will be charged on these items, but not your bundled items.
- Free shipping on bundles is available in Canada only.
- Free shipping on bundles is not available to remote Canadian addresses.
Visit the Glad Hatter Website
This package contains 9 litres of premium juice and concentrate. It requires the addition of 14 litres of water to make 23 litres or 6 1/2 US gallons of wine. Your kit is ready to use and includes yeast, finings and stabilizer. You will also need winemaking equipment, bottles and corks.